GMLscripts.com

Discuss and collaborate on GML scripts
Invert

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-18 04:34:13

lostdarkwolf

Is there spam in script submission?

Whats going on with the script submission section? Are some of the more recent topics that are currently in script submission spam? Why is there posts about stuff like shoes? I've tried not to reply to it thinking that it is spam, but I would've thought that the older ones would've been deleted by now. Why have they not? I would love to see more moderation, or even be willing to help moderate myself if the help is really needed. Of course I may just be being impatient, or maybe even misunderstanding the situation. Just trying to figure this out.

#2 2018-10-19 14:51:12

xot
Administrator

Re: Is there spam in script submission?

We get targeted by over 100 spam bots every day and each of those days I check for spam. I rely on topic highlighting to see new posts and spot spam but sometimes I miss it for whatever reason. Once a topic loses its highlighting, I assume I've already looked at it and on rare occasions spam goes unnoticed.

Spam in these forums annoys nobody more than me. If you see spam please report it using the link provided at the bottom of the post.

Abusing forum power since 1986.

#3 2018-10-19 18:45:55

lostdarkwolf

Re: Is there spam in script submission?

Oh, I didn't know that there was a report button since I usually surf as a guest. tongue Sorry, my bad. laugh thank you.

Last edited by lostdarkwolf (2018-10-19 18:49:40)

Board footer