The mission of GMLscripts.com is to provide the highest quality GameMaker Studio scripts available. These GML scripts are completely free for use in your GameMaker projects. Credit is never required but is always appreciated.
This is a collaboration. Every script on this website has been provided by a GameMaker user just like you. If you have a useful script, or have improved an existing one, please consider submitting it.
November 1, 2018Massive Update - GMLscripts.com 3.5
I've just uploaded a massive update to the inner workings of the site. With any luck, you will not notice any major changes (ie. broken stuff). Hopefully the site is easier to read, a little nicer looking, and it should load a bit quicker.
In all, since the last update, Git tells me:
134 files changed, 5364 insertions(+), 1761 deletions(-)
This has been a big job and it is good to be finishing it. It also means that a new big job is ahead of me: updating all scripts on the site to GameMaker Studio 2 standards.
Onward and upward!
Read More News
- base_convert(number, oldbase, newbase)
- Returns a number converted from one base as another base.
- Returns an integer converted from a binary string.
- Returns a decimal fraction converted from a binary string.
- Returns a hexadecimal string converted from a binary string.
- dec_to_bin(dec [, len=1])
- Returns a given value as a string of binary digits.
- dec_to_hex(dec [, len=1])
- Returns a given value as a string of hexadecimal digits.
- dec_to_oct(dec [, len=1])
- Returns a given value as a string of octal digits.
- Returns a Roman numeral string converted from an integer.
- fraction_to_bin(fraction, length)
- Returns a binary string converted from a decimal fraction.
- Returns a binary string converted from a hexadecimal string.
- Returns an integer converted from an hexadecimal string.
- Returns an integer converted from an octal string.
- Returns an integer converted from a Roman numeral string.
- bit_clear(bitfield, bit)
- Returns a bitfield with a given bit cleared to 0.
- bit_set(bitfield, bit)
- Returns a bitfield with a given bit set to 1.
... and 11 others in last 30 days.