Discuss and collaborate on GML scripts
Invert

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-08-11 19:54:51

xot
Administrator

GMLscripts.com 2.0

blogicon-20080811.gifWhew.

OK, obviously a major update. If things look screwy, clear your browser cache and/or refresh the page. Here's what's new:

• New Layout - Nicer looking by far, I think, and stretchy, too. It does require a wider screen, but nothing that isn't supported by a typical system.

• Sidebar Navigation - The GMLscripts.com script index is conveniently placed on the right side of every page.

• Forum Integration - You can log into your account from GMLscripts.com or the GMLjoint forums. Some site features are disabled if you are not logged in.

• News Comments - Because the GMLscripts.com news system is now part of the forum, you can easily post public comments on any updates.

• GML Highlighter - Highlight your GML code for posting on forums or in web pages. Several output options available.

This update was surprisingly long in coming. It was basically ready and supposed to go up about six months ago to coincide with the site's 1st anniversary. Then a funny thing happened. I was asked by GMC staff to be a moderator over there. Then a stupid thing happened. I accepted. That's when all my "Game Maker time" went out the window. Changes are being made to correct that and I'll finally be able to get back to administering GMLscripts.com properly.

Sorry, no new scripts right now. Looks like tomorrow never came.

Abusing forum power since 1986.

Board footer