GMLscripts.com

Discuss and collaborate on GML scripts
Invert

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-01 01:00:30

xot
Administrator

Monthly Update for July

Somewhat slow month here in contrast with a lot going on in the corporeal realm. Abnormal is the new normal.

No changes to the site itself except one very minor cosmetic tweak. I'd hoped to implement a new caching system this past month but I didn't have the time.

However, some lovely people donated some new scripts, including a handful from RaniSputnik via our second Git pull request. Thanks to him, veteran iFredQC, and newcomer GameGoblin. Additional thanks to Threef who submitted some scripts currently under review.

• ds_map_clone — Clones a map simply to a new copy and returns the created map.

• ds_map_deep_clone — Clones a map deeply to a new copy, cloning any nested maps and lists, and returning the created root map.

• ds_map_default_value — Returns the value of a key from a given map, inserting a default value into the map if the key does not yet exist.

• instance_nearest_notme — Returns the nearest instance to a given point, disregarding the calling instance.

• instance_singleton — Returns a single instance of the given object, creating one if no instance exists.

• cone_volume — Returns the volume of a cone of a given radius and height.

• sphere_volume — Returns the volume of a sphere of a given radius.

• triangle_side_area — Returns the area of triangle given the length of three sides.

Stats from June

Website: 1 commit, 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Scripts: 17 commits, 17 files changed, 238 insertions(+)

Abusing forum power since 1986.

#2 2015-07-10 15:20:00

iFredQC

Re: Monthly Update for July

"veteran iFredQC" Hah, made my day.

Thank you!

Board footer